EVENT DATE: Jul 27, 2023 - Aug 6, 2023VENUE: Dubrovnik, Croatia
Croatia Luxury Yacht Cruise
Renaissance architecture of Old Town Dubrovnik, Oysters caught from the estuary in Slano served for dinner, Mljet National Park is known for the famous salt lakes.
The Mediterranean charming seaside town of Vis. Hvar’s fragrant lavender fields and the famous Bisevo Island are known for the breath-taking Blue Cave.
Stunning Skradinski Buk waterfall in Krka Waterfalls National Park. Labyrinth of backstreets and medieval alleyways of Trogir and the world-famous Blue Lagoon off the coast of Drvenik.
Our fabulous Yacht cruise comes to the end with the famous town of Split listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site boasting an abundance of classic Roman architecture and the splendid Diocletian Palace. Join us on this amazing seaside adventure.
Land Tour Price Includes:
- VIP DECK CABIN OR LOWER DECK CABIN (PRICED DOUBLE OCCUPANCY)
- LUXURY ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TRANSFERS TO AND FROM THE HARBOUR
- BUFFET BREAKFAST WITH FRESH FRUIT DAILY
- DAILY THREE COURSE SET LUNCH WITH FRESH SALAD AND CHEESE BAR
- THREE COURSE WELCOME DINNER
- CAPTAINS THREE COURSE FAREWELL DINNER WITH LIVE BAND
- ONE ADDITIONAL THREE COURSE DINNER
- UNLIMITED FILTERED WATER, TEA, COFFEE AND DAILY AFTERNOON TEA AND BISCUITS
- A CHOICE OF ONE DRINK WITH YOUR LUNCHES AND DINNERS ON BOARD (WINE, BEER OR SODA)
- WINE AND OLIVE OIL TASTING ON BOARD
- WINE TASTING EXPERIENCE ON THE ISLAND OF HVAR
- OYSTER FARM VISIT AND TASTING EXPERIENCE IN STON
- ENTRANCE TO MLJET NATIONAL PARK
- GUIDED TOUR AND ENTRANCE TO THE BLUE CAVE
- GUIDED TOUR AND ENTRANCE TO THE KRKA NATIONAL PARK AND WATERFALLS
- GUIDED CITY TOURS OF DUBROVNIK (INCLUDING CABLE CAR), SPLIT AND KORCULA
- SWIM STOP AT THE BEAUTIFUL BLUE LAGOON
- WATER SPORTS INCLUDING SUP, SEA KAYAKS AND JETSKI DAY
- COMPLIMENTARY WIFI ON BOARD
- GRATUITY TO YACHT STAFF AND TRANSPORTATION DRIVERS